Mega Makers. Ready for a creative challenge?
Mega Makers is our creative challenge group recommended for 11 to 13 year olds. Each session lasts two hours and we will have a go at completing a new creative challenge and find out a little bit about creative jobs.
This summer the sessions are: Super Group; Tribal Colour; Cinemania; Face Off; Great Apes and Worry Dolls. Sessions are led by Elizabeth and supported by Beth and Talia. Purchase your tickets online (scroll down) or from the box office.
We’ve added some FAQs below but if you have any queries or want more information email Elizabeth@customshouse.co.uk or telephone 0191 427 8198
- How much? Mega Maker tickets are £2 from the box office, grown ups aren’t allowed in the session (!) but if it’s your first visit its a good idea to email Elizabeth@customshouse.co.uk with an adults emergency contact details.
- Do I need to book in advance? It is useful if you can as it can help us prepare but there are also limited numbers of tickets available on the day.
- Do I have to come to all sessions? It’s great if you can come to more than one session but they are designed to stand alone.
- Do we have to come from the whole session? Mega Maker challenges are designed to last two hours. If your Mega Maker is leaving early please let the session leader know they have your permission to do so,
- What should I wear for Mega Makers? The challenges use a range of art materials please wear something suitable for creative activities like an old(er) t shirt etc.
- Where does the session happen? Sessions are in our workshop space Daltons 5 just across Daltons Lane.
- How can I get to Mega Makers at The Customs House? 10 mins walk from South Shields metro/bus station, 5 mins walk from Shields Ferry, free car park onsite… or speak to Red Line Taxis.
- My child has additional needs can they take part? Please email or telephone Elizabeth so we can discuss your needs.
Too old for Mega Makers. If you’re 14-19 find out more about Pizza and Pencil: https://www.customshouse.co.uk/takepart/pizza-and-pencils/
You might also like to find our about our adult classes and workshops https://www.customshouse.co.uk/gallery/